All Collections
💪 Getting Started
Signing Up 📝
How to start Oral TRT (existing Maximus users)
How to start Oral TRT (existing Maximus users)

Oral Trt, Oral T, Native T, Native TRT, TRT+

Alex avatar
Written by Alex
Updated over a week ago

These are the requirements for Oral TRT for existing Maximus Enclomiphene patients.

  1. Provide updated baseline lab work.

    Since Oral TRT requires more robust lab work than enclomiphene/pregnenolone, you will need to provide additional lab work. You have two options:

    1. At-home lab kit. This will cost $149.99 and will be ordered automatically once you sign up (unless you opt to provide your own labs).

    2. Provide your own lab work. If you've gotten blood work within the last 6 months that has the markers listed below, please upload the results to Elation. If you're having trouble uploading your labs, via chat on the website, being sure to specify they're for Oral TRT.

  2. Pay the difference.

    Since Oral TRT costs more than enclomiphene/pregnenolone, there will likely be a charge associated with changing your subscription. This charge will automatically take place after we receive your labs and have confirmed you are eligible.

  3. Provide your driver’s license.

    Our support department will email you shortly after you change your subscription to collect your driver's license number and state (no pictures). Pharmacies require this for initial prescriptions given the controlled substance status of Testosterone.

If you wish to use your own labs, they must meet the following requirements:

  • Lab panel must include:

    • Total Testosterone

    • SHBG and/or Free Testosterone

    • Estradiol

    • Luteinizing Hormone (LH)

    • Hematocrit

    • Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA)

  • The sample must have been collected within the last six months.

  • The sample must have been collected at least two weeks after discontinuation of all of the following: Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT), Anabolic Steroids, SARMs, SERMS, Aromatase Inhibitors from another provider (ie, not your attending Maximus doctor).

Did this answer your question?